True Life Story of cenobio Rayos (DA RAPPER)


Growing up my dad was mean, used to beat us and my mom. I had a very hard upbringing that forced me to find love innthe streets. I have a half brother in prison for murder and my family had to move out of michigan to texas where my dad died. My mom got dimentia at a very young age. When i was 5 her mom died and she went to a mental hospital and when she came back was never the same. She would slip in and out of dilusional states but not very often until after my dad died.
Thats when they kept her in the hospital for months, i was only 16 and nobody told me or my lil brother anything. We had CPS come to the door, i got rid of them, and learned very young about my rights and how to stand up for myself because of my father. What made it hard on me when he died is we started getting along and finally starting to bond but i was a badass still. I got kicked out of every school i ever been to. Completely expelled and not allowed backnon the property type shit. I never got the chance to apologize or make it right. Life was hard after he died. I was given adderall at age 5 and that began my road to addiction. I snuck beers from the fridge, and started smoking cigs and weed at age 9. I was hooked on crack by the age of 18 and homeless at 19 until i was 22. At 21 i decided i was done with that even tho i didnt think it was done with me.
I use rap to vent my negative emotions and that has helped me become a better person and better my life





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNN ASUU, residents urge FG to prevent another strike

Melissa Stockwell lost Her Leg in the Iraq War,now she has her sights set on the Tokyo paralympics

BREAKING NEWS: MESSI LEAVES BARCELONA

Little story of The latest Barrister Esq Alasa Blessing

I did 2 days rituals for community, Nigeria’s peace, progress — Traditional ruler

What you need to know about the latest Barrister (Esq Obia Sunday)

Young Student who Had Taken Fowl to School to Pay up his Debt of N128k Gets Scholarship.

Tambuwal urges ASUU to devise other means of industrial action, not strikes

At age 17,he built Nigeria first locally