Little story of The latest Barrister Esq Alasa Blessing

 Little story of The latest Barrister (Esq Alasa Blessing).


Finally Barrister and solicitor of the supreme Court๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ


You made it girl I have told my self over and over again but I am grateful to God,my parents ,my brother and my younger brother may God rest his soul for being the best for me


For being my support system

Behind the smile is a girl who at a point thought she had lost her way


Is a girl who cried a number of times because she thought she had failed is a girl who went through emotional pains and it seemed like her light would never shine


Is a girl who gave up hope a lot of times and prayed for heaven to take her


Is a girl who thought she would never make it


But Mercy said no and Grace found me

And now today I am proud to introduce myself as ALASA O.B ESQ barrister and solicitor of the supreme Court of Nigeria ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒsome day I would tell my story


But for now my Lord may I


Shout out to @eve__studios and @tori_makeup_ for making me look this beautiful ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNN ASUU, residents urge FG to prevent another strike

Melissa Stockwell lost Her Leg in the Iraq War,now she has her sights set on the Tokyo paralympics

BREAKING NEWS: MESSI LEAVES BARCELONA

I did 2 days rituals for community, Nigeria’s peace, progress — Traditional ruler

What you need to know about the latest Barrister (Esq Obia Sunday)

Young Student who Had Taken Fowl to School to Pay up his Debt of N128k Gets Scholarship.

Tambuwal urges ASUU to devise other means of industrial action, not strikes

At age 17,he built Nigeria first locally